Friday, October 8, 2010

Hello, my name is Karran. I'm so happy that you are reading this! A few things I like to do on my freetime is skateboarding(I prefer Almost, GIrl, Hubba, and Bones), I love listening to music such as Selena Gomez <3( She's my wife), B.O.B, Eminem, Drake. I also like to play sports, except hockey. I am not shy whatesover,  and enjoy school. The only thing I will not do is sing, unless I'm with family or close friends. Please feel free to leave any comments and come back and check often! Thanks,
                                Karran




Selena Gomez                                                                                                                        

10 comments:

  1. Hey Karran, Selena Gomez is really pretty! but I still believe that Lights is prettier can't wait to see your next post

    -Max

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo! Was up lets be buddies i like eminem, drake, 50 cent, etc. i also think selena gomez is smoking!

    -Mateen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sup! have you heard Eminem's album recovery? It's the best!! Do you play any sports?? Later,
    Karran

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, I play basketball, and yea I got both 09 and 2010 recovery cause he made two and in that album I liked unititled and not afraid , dude it's sick!

    ( Sent from my iPad )

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! I play basketball as well! Do you play rep?? I never knew he made 2. I like Not Afraid and No Love. It is pretty awesome. How's your school year so far?? And I checked your site, and it said you worked for apple? do you like get paid?

    ReplyDelete
  6. yep i get payed ;) My schools great so far hows yours?

    EMINEM FOR PREZZZZZ! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. My, school's pretty good as well. I just wish our school was a little bigger, but it's all good. Lots of tests surprisingly! Happy Thanksgiving!! I got to go to New York to do some shopping, and then the regular dinner. How's your Thanksgiving so far?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Karran I forgot to tell you to post a FULL page of CORN cuz Corn is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. aha lol matt, why don't you do it for me

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol forgot to comment here for a while, it was good how was halloween? CANDY LOAD UP TIME!!!!

    ReplyDelete